Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 12 – 30 Day Blog Challenge

What do you believe?

2552555290_75736dbc49_o

This is a good one, I don’t think we give this question enough thought.

What do we believe?

Is this question about religion, politics, our relationships? These are all things that require some faith.

I’ll tell you what I believe.

I believe my thoughts about God are my business and those people that shove bible verses down your throat maybe don’t believe as much as they think they do.

I believe my mother is somewhere watching me. Is it Heaven? I am not sure.

I believe I would die to protect my daughter, without hesitation.

I believe that I need to work on myself everyday, no matter how old I am.

I believe I found the man I am supposed to be with for the rest of my life, but that doesn’t make it a fairy tale.

I believe I am good at a lot of things, but that doesn’t mean other people aren’t too.

I believe I need yarn and needles in my hands at least once a day to stay balanced.

I believe I procrastinate on everything.

I believe we elected the right man for the job, if we would just give him a chance.

I believe in my friends and they believe in me.

I believe I would win the lottery someday, if I only bought a ticket.

I believe this post has gone on too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment