Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 16 – 30 Day Blog Challenge

I am past the half way mark!

Woot! Woot!

Today is simply, your dream house. I have had many of these. When you are little it’s castle’s and tree houses. When you get a little older it’s somewhere in Paris or the coast of Greece.

I met my prince and we have a beautiful little house that we love. It is just right for the three of us. I would be happy to be here for ever. I have never thought of it as a starter house. It is where we started, it’s true, but it has always felt like the one.

Until we saw the empty house in the Adirondacks.

4363289077_ebf1169c99_z

It was at the base of a mountain. It was abandoned and empty. It is gorgeous, it calls to me.

I have thought of it so many times since we first saw it. We drove by it as we went to and from the camp. My husband is also under it’s spell.

We love our little home, but we long to be in the cabin by the mountain…

No comments:

Post a Comment