Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Tiny Tim

This has been a weird holiday season for me.

Not typical.

I love Christmas. I love the chaos and the non-stop running around. I love feeling the holiday close in on me and know I am not ready, but it doesn’t matter because it will come anyway.

When I hear people bitch about the madness I feel very superior and smug, because it just doesn’t bother me.

This year has been different.

I am one of THOSE people. I feel miserable. I am worried about money and what to get people.

I am not excited about one single thing that I bought for my husband, not one.

My daughter on the other hand, got everything her heart desired. I know, with out a doubt, she will be happy tomorrow morning.

I don’t know what happened this year.

I have watched all my favorite Christmas movies and made all my favorite treats. On the outside everything is snowy and bright, but on the inside, I feel like the Heat Miser…

No comments:

Post a Comment