Friday, February 18, 2011

Mystery Diagnosis

When it comes to strange disease and parasites living in secret corners of our bodies I am so IN to it!!!  I am sure I have every disease they investigate on this show! The kid and I love to watch and guess what the poor people have.

I have my own mystery disease going on right here at home:

  • I think about it all the time, even when I should be sleeping or paying attention to what my husband is telling me.
  • I work on it all the time. I pick it up whenever I can. At red lights or between loads of laundry.
  • I wonder how I can get more of it and crawl through web sites looking for more, more, more.

Just like on the show I have exhausted all possibilities and come to this conclusion...

IMG_5163

IMG_5164

IMG_5165  

I am addicted to my log cabin squares. I am so in love with my Parcheesi I feel sick. Thanks Vicki, for infecting me. I guess you didn’t realize you were contagious.

I am going to need 12 steps to get over this one, for sure.

Send help...and more Silky Wool...

No comments:

Post a Comment