Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Only 10 years to go…

2555290037_8390d37474_o

This sweet baby will be fourteen in a few weeks. Don’t let that dimple fool you, she is a teenager through and through.

I have gone from her favorite cuddlier, story teller & boo boo kisser to the dumbest woman on the planet.

The idea that I might know if an outfit looks good or not, is absurd.

Any suggestion I make is immediately vetoed.

But, the handing out of money and the chauffeuring of above mentioned princess is definitely allowed.

I only hope I can make it through the next ten years, until she comes around again and I become that one person, above everyone, that she loves.

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! As the mom of 1 son and THREE daughters, I have to say, you may not have to wait 10 years... two more years and you will possibly, in her opinion, have at least half a brain ;) lol

    Happy Birthday to the princess <3

    ReplyDelete