Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 03: Something I Never Leave The House Without


I am sad to say that like most of you I would never leave my house without my phone.  Sad because I never thought I would be one of those people. One of those phone people, hell I remember telling my sister I didn't need the Internet because who wants to email or whatever you call it?  Now I would really prefer to text or email, I don't want to talk anybody...

But unlike everyone else I also would never leave my house with out my knitting!  Nothing gets my knickers in a twist like an unexpected delay and no knitting to fill the time!  I knit at red lights, in line at Tim Horton's, at school plays and doctor's offices.  At the end of it all I have something to show for all those delays and waits!

No comments:

Post a Comment