Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15: Three Blogs I Always Read




1. Wonderfully Made

This blog is written by my dear, sweet friend Lynne.  She taught me to knit, which I will forever be grateful for.  She and I also used to work at the same library.  She started blogging the same time I did, but has never faltered like I have..  She is funny and talented and her husband JR is a dear.  I love to see what she is knitting or sewing or decorating her home with!


I have read Alicia's blog from the start.  She is someone I feel like is my friend because I have been so involved in everything on her blog.  I have drooled over her dream craft room and laughed at funny stories about Andy.  I cried with her when an adoption feel through and now that they have their precious daughter I cried with them again, in joy.


This is another oldy but a goody!  I have read Vicki for years and marveled at her knitting skills.  You can feel how much she loves Rusty in every word she writes about him.  I love to hear about her girls, and realize how grown up they are getting.  She made me knit Parcheesi, just because I coveted hers so much!!

I read lots of blogs, but these are three ladies I never get tired of hearing from!

1 comment:

  1. thank you Lisa,
    I love you I miss you.
    I read Vicki every day, too...we all started blogging at the same time. Wait! Does that make me an oldie, too?

    ReplyDelete