Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21: A Self-Portrait

Uhhhgggg...

This one is hard.

I hate pictures of myself.

I always think, "Holy Shit is that me?"

My beautiful daughter has had a camera in her face since the beginning and she is so photogenic.  All I have to do is say "smile" and there it is, the perfect shot.



I love to take pictures of my husband.  I think he is gorgeous.  He is rugged and sexy and has the sweetest smile.
Did you see what I did here?  Did you forget I am supposed to be showing a picture of myself?

Damn.

Me?  Not so much.  I am the picture taker, and that means there are few pictures of me to choose from, thank goodness.  I have my favorites, but they are few and far between.  My drivers licence has the best photo of me, taken a few days before I married my sweetheart.  I will use it until I die.  My daughter has taken a picture or two of me that I really like and many years ago a local photographer used to take pictures of my sister and I to practice.


I love my soulful eyes...


No comments:

Post a Comment