Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1 - 30 Day Challenge

So today's challenge is to introduce myself, show a recent picture and give 15 interesting facts about me.

Hello, my name is Lisa and I am 41 years old.

IMG_4371

15 (Maybe) Interesting Facts About Me

  1. I have been married for 15 years and have a 13 year old daughter.
  2. My mother and sister were involved in a car accident 21 years ago. My mother did not survive. She has never met my husband or my child. I miss her everyday.
  3. I work at the local library.
  4. I knit everyday, it calms me.
  5. I drink wine everyday, it calms me too.
  6. My fingers and toes are double jointed and it is freaky.
  7. I have always been able to remember peoples names and faces.
  8. I am a control freak.
  9. I think I am always right.
  10. I usually am.
  11. I have fantastic hair.
  12. My ability to procrastinate is legendary.
  13. I have a sister that is 4 years younger than me. I also have a sister that is 29 years younger than me.
  14. I am really funny.
  15. I will be your most loyal, loving friend until you piss me off and then...you are dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment