Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 24 – 30 Day Blog Challenge

 

3189388962_ab4e755bc7_z

So, I didn’t make it, I missed a few days, my 30 days of continuous posting is shot. I missed one day and then another and another, but I am picking up the ball I dropped and moving on!!

Today’s challenge is to talk about something I have learned (in my 41 years), hmmm?

What have I learned?

I have learned that no amount of repetition helps me. I can forget a habit almost immediately.

I have learned that I need to be in charge...all the time...or something bad might happen.

I have learned that one child was the right decision for me.

I have learned that I have no self control, if I want it I HAVE to have it.

I have learned that my husband and daughter are more important than (insert anything here).

I have learned that one very good friend can make all the difference.

I have learned that I was born to knit.

I have learned that 15 years is a lot of work, but worth it in the end.

I have learned that I am still learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment