Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 25 – 30 Day Blog Challenge

imagesI have been waiting for this one!! I love my iPod and I use it everyday. I have a dock in my kitchen and I need music all the time. If I stop and think about it I really do listen to music all the time that I am home. Anyway, what this means is that I have a lot of music on there, 1000’s of songs, and they are all so different. Here are the first 10 on shuffle (no skipping);

  1. Baby by Justin Bieber (this is embarrassing )
  2. Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran (takes my back to 9th grade instantly )
  3. Photograph by Nickelback (something about this song gets me )
  4. U + Ur Hand by Pink (this song reminds me of my sister )
  5. You’re Never Over by Eminem (i love his crazy ass )
  6. Fernando by ABBA (in what world is Eminem followed by ABBA? )
  7. Mandy by Barry Manilow (i love BM, but he’s starting to look weird)
  8. Ventura Highway by America (anyone that can write a song about alligator lizards gets my vote…they are the best)
  9. Winter Wonderland by Ray Charles (this is my favorite Christmas song )
  10. Easy Lover by Phil Collins (again...high school is in the air tonight )

What a mix of music! Everyone of them has some story or memory behind it. I am going back to that Bieber one…

1 comment:

  1. LOL I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, too, listen to music ALL the time as do my kids - hate to admit it, but my shuffle is just as "diverse" as yours ;)

    ReplyDelete