Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 28 – 30 Day Blog Challenge

Something that stresses you out.

2551730081_b9e654e14c_z

What stresses me out is food.

I love food.

I love to eat.

I love bread, potatoes and cheese.

I wish that this admission would make me feel bad and repent, but it actually makes me hungry.

I have gained 50 pounds since getting married 15 years ago, shocking isn’t it? Of course I have also lost 70+ pounds.

My husband still tells me I am the most beautiful woman he’s every known.

When I complain about my fat ass, he says how unimportant it is. He tells me he never thinks the things I think about the width of my butt or my jiggley belly.

He is a sweetie, but I still stress about it all. I want to feel better and be healthier for him and my daughter. I just need to figure out how to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment