Monday, July 18, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


1. It is hot, super hot, summertime hot...and I love it!
2. We have eaten dinner at our picnic table more in the last month than the entire time we have owned it.
3. Our garden is a jungle of tomato vines and zucchini flowers. I have already run out of ideas on what to make with it all...
4. My drink of choice this summer is sun tea....ice cold.
5. I caught myself thinking about Christmas the other day....
6. I am longing for a boat trip like we used to take when I was a kid.
7. I lifted the skirt on my bathing suit yesterday and got a sunburn on my pasty white thighs....ouch.
8. It was 85 degrees or more everyday this weekend and I baked a pie, a cake and a loaf of zucchini bread, because I wasn't quite hot enough.
9. I have barely knit this summer.
10. We went to a picnic Saturday and laughed in the shade with a beer and our friends...heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Love your summery miscellany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could get any warm weather too. It rains way too much here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating outside is one of the things I love most about summer. Sun tea? What is that? Sounds yummy! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete