Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ten On Tuesday


I love summer and the beach!! We don't go that often, but I do love the sand and the salt and even the seagulls dive bombing us for a morsel of food!

I wouldn't take my iPod to the beach, since I am sure it would get wet or sanding or broken some how, but if I did I would want to listen to my favorite beach songs.

Unfortunately, I don't really know how to work my iPod, therefore I do not have a play list of beach songs, I am a shuffle girl. So, IF I took my ipod and IF I knew how to work it this would be my shuffle list of Top 10 Favorite Beach Songs...

1. Toxic by Britney Spears (hopefully this is not an accurate representation of the water quality)
2. Wet the Bed by Chris Brown (the ocean is the worlds toilet)
3. Love Is All Around by Joan Jett (the beach is full of half naked people, so someone is getting some love I'm sure)
4. Marry You by Bruno Mars (see above)
5. Golden Years by David Bowie (a little sunburn turns golden with time)
6. There He Goes by Loretta Lynn ( In reference to the very old man in a Speedo, because every beach has one)
7. Firework by Katy Perry (fireworks on the beach is summer personified)
8. Life Your Life by T.I. ( Rihanna is the best part of this one)
9. My Adidas by Run DMC (personally, I prefer flip-flops for beach wear)
10. Oompa Loompa by The Oompa Loompa's (If you look like an Oompa Loompa it's time to pack up and leave the beach)

Now I want to get my suit on and go to the beach!! It's going to be 90 today, who's in ?

No comments:

Post a Comment