Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Slump Day

I hate Thursdays.

 

images

It is my least favorite day of the week. I know most people are getting excited as soon as Wednesday hits, but not me.

Thursdays at work are slow...super slow. It definitely does not require two people. So I end up standing around on my poor, old feet and thinking about all the things I COULD be doing, if I didn’t have to stand there and twiddle my thumbs.

I wrestle with calling in every Thursday. Should I? Will I? Why not?

I might...

1 comment:

  1. Next Thursday we should go to the beach together. I don't listen to anything but the sounds of the world around me while I'm there, and I usually end up digging in the shallow water for sea glass... or lake glass... whatever you want to call it. :) Hit me up!

    ReplyDelete