Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Music!!!!

Well, here it is, on the 9th day of the November, on a Wednesday mind you, the Christmas music starts.....and I love it!!

That is 46 days of Christmas cheer, not to mention the eternal loop coming from my iPod.

To celebrate this impending joy let's take a random look at our holiday playlist, shall we?

1. Please Come Home For Christmas-Luther Vandross (the melodic tones of the king of soul)

2. Different Wings-Trans-Siberian Orchestra (classic)

3. I Don't Want To Spend One More Christmas Without You-NSYNC (don't judge)

4. Baby It's Cold Outside-Tom Jones (no one can make Christmas dirty like Big Tom)

5. Opera of the Bells-Destiny's Child (I don't even know where that came from)

6. Sleigh Ride-Neil Diamond (because no one can sing about Christmas like a cute Jew)

7. I'll Be Home For Christmas-Sarah Mclachlan (she had me at SPCA)

8. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer-Burl Ives ( he needs no smart quip, he's a talking snowman!)

9. Christmas In My Heart-Ray Charles (my favorite....)

I can't wait for my James Brown Christmas album around!

1 comment: