Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

  1. Birthdays - I am 42 and I still love a fuss for my birthday. The only thing I like more is to make a fuss for someone else.  My baby turns 14 today, but we have been celebrating since Friday. A house full of giggling, sugar charged girls, a quiet day with the cute boyfriend and a movie and a big gathering of family. Tonight her father and I will spoil her with dinner at her favorite restaurant and lots of presents. I wish it was her 1st birthday all over again ♥
  2. Knitting - I have three pregnant people all due about the same time that require a knitted gift. One is a teacher who has made a huge difference in my daughter's life. One is a distant family member that a barely know. The third and final one is another family member, by marriage, that is not my favorite person. I have three projects going and I can't seem to really get into any of them. I hate knitting like this, it just seems a waste.
  3. Biggest Loser - I just finished a 6 week BL contest at work and I lost and gained the same 3 pounds each week. I ended up right where I started. My husband starts one at work next Monday and I am going to try again while he is doing it. It is always easier when he is dieting too, because I don't have to make fattening dinners and desserts. Summer is coming and the prospect of me in shorts is motivational.
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment